Property: Important Information
A Home Report where appropriate incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in any property. Please contact us to request a copy.
Servitude Rights, Burdens and Wayleaves
To the best of our knowledge and belief all property is sold subject to and with the benefit of
all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred in the details.
P Black Solicitors Limited, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part
of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should
not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. P Black Solicitors Limited have not tested any
services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of special importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties, which have been sold or withdrawn.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor P Black Solicitors Limited, the selling agent, are responsible for
such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contract in reliance on the said statements that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise, and that no warranty or representation has
been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
P BLACK PROPERTY IS A TRADING ARM OF P BLACK SOLICITORS LIMITED